Our office remains open during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are offering telemedicine appointments in place of in-person visits if needed.
We are using doxy.me as our telemedicine service. This service requires a smartphone or tablet with video or a desktop computer with video and audio. We can also accommodate appointments via FaceTime, Google Duo, and other means. Please call our office to confirm your preferred method.
To initiate your telemedicine appointment use the appropriate link at your appointment time:
Neurology is the medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of disorders of the nervous system – the brain, the spinal cord and the nerves.
We believe in an individualized approach to patient care, and will do our best to make your visit with us as comfortable as possible. We encourage you to ask questions and will make every effort to keep you informed about your options for treatment.
Our board certified, fellowship trained physicians have special expertise in:
- General neurology
- Adult and pediatric
- EEG, video-EEG monitoring, vagal nerve stimulation, and evaluation for epilepsy surgery
- Memory loss and dementia
- Memory testing
- Clinical trials
- Nerve injuries / neuropathies and neuromuscular disorders
- Electromyography (EMG) / nerve conduction studies (NCS)
- Skin biopsy for neuropathy
- Back pain and sciatica
- Occipital and spinal nerve blocks
- Migraines, facial pain, other headaches
- Botox for migraine
- Sleep disorders
- Sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, and restless leg syndrome
- Polysomnogram (sleep studies)
- Concussion and head injury evaluation
- Stroke and TIA
- Including hospital consultation for TPA therapy
- Movement disorders
- Parkinsons disease, essential tremor, dystonia
- Botox for dystonia
- Evaluation for deep brain stimulation
- Dizziness, vertigo, and balance issues
- School evaluations, independent medical examinations, and legal cases